Thursday, July 22, 2010

23072010 :)

Hello peeps :) I decided to blog again. I know, lame but who cares :) I spent the whole day editing this blog :/ Pretty simple huh? :D Yup, I'm not gonna link anyone, or maybe I will. Depends on my lazy-ness :)

Anyways, it's Friday! :D Just had my lunch. Of course I bathed.
Had English, Geography, P.E and Kemahiran Hidup today.
3 words = Boring and awesome.
English was pretty much boring. Did some exercise which I don't even give a crap about it. I fooled around during Geography ;) Uhh, P.E. What did I do? Ohh, I didn't bring my P.E attire :/ So yeah, walked around and watched the guys play football but then, the bitchy teacher came and asked us to watch the girls play softball. Wtf right? So yeah. Went to Bengkel Kayu during K.H. Did our kerja kayu thingy and booom. School's over :D

Sad. I haven't watch Eclipse yet :( But, no matter what I'm gonna sneak out and watch it one day :) Next Friday, maybe? So yeah. Done with my post today.

Byeeeeeee :)