Friday, December 3, 2010

04122010

OH MY GOD.
I've been ages since I update my blog :O
It's so dead right now!
Anyways, I've watched The Next Three Days and Rapunzel and Harry Potter :D
The Next Three Days was awesome :O He could unlock a car with just a tennis ball :O
BUT, everyone know it's impossible. It's just a movie. ;D

And Rapunzel, lmao. Its was funny tho :D Watched in 3D and I saw beside a Malay family.
I'm not trying to be racist now but they are super annoying -.-
That woman's kids keep talking and shouting -.- Whatthefuck? And they went to the toilets more than like five times. Bloody annoying I tell you -.-
Then after movie, we went Fahrenheit. Just walked around then went to HangTuah LRT Station & we waited for almost one hour for the train to come. ONE BLOODY HOUR! It was damn crowded and hot. I was damn hungry and almost die cause lack of oxygen -.-
Conclusion is, IFUCKINGHATE LRT, right now.

And as in Harry Potter
Totally superd ;D

&& I'll be going Beijing on the 10th :)
But sad part is, I cant contact him for more than 7 days :'(